Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Regret.........

I interviewed a 45 year old man, whom I would have never guessed has cheated on he wife. When I asked him if he did not mind doing an interview he said, "No not at all I'll be online for a while I'm planning a romantic day for my wife for her birthday, I just got to find the perfect gift to show her how much I love her." His response to that made me think that he would never cheat, but never judge a book by its cover.

LWilson: Wow, you sound like the perfect husband. Have you always done that on her birthday?
Chris: Yes, we both do it. I always try to beat what I did last year, because each year my love for her gets stronger and stronger.

LWilson: Awww that is soo sweet! Your wife is a lucky woman.
Chris: Nah, I'm the lucky one.

LWilson: Ok, to the question. Now I already know the answer to this question but I will ask anyway. Have you cheated on your wife or a girlfriend in the past?
Chris: Yes, I have cheated on my wife.

LWilson: The wife you're married to now?????
Chris: Yes, she is my only wife. We have been married since I was 19 years old.

LWilson: Wow, you sound so in love. Why did you cheat on your wife?
Chris: Don't get me wrong I'm madly in love as you women call it, but love has nothing to do with cheating. Women always want to attach love to it and that's not it at all.

LWilson: So what was it?
Chris: My wife and I got married because she was pregnant. We were both 19 years old, she was my first and for a long time my only. I guess I cheated because I regret getting married so early.

LWilson: So you didn't get a chance to sew your oats as they call it.
Chris: Something like that. After about 15 years of marriage I just couldn't shake the curiosity I wanted to know what other women were like. So I talked to my wife about a 3 some and she freaked.

LWilson: How bad did she freak?
Chris: She cursed me out. She acted like I asked her to fuck a room full of men. She screamed, cried, and she asked me why, she asked me if she hasn't been a good wife, if she wasn't enough to satisfy me.

LWilson: Did you try to explain why you felt this way or asked her if she felt the same.
Chris: I tried to explain it to her several times and she always went into a crying fit. I suggested an escort service or maybe we pick out someone at the club. She always shunned the idea.

LWilson: So when did you decide to just cheat.
Chris: My boys talked me into going on the trip to Vegas with them and they hired a stripper to come dance in the room for one of the guy's birthday. After she finished I was in the kitchen and she came in and we started talking. She was a really cool girl we went in my bedroom to talk some more, I think we talked for about 3 or 4 hours then she kissed me. I freaked out I told her I didn't have money like that. She bust out laughing and told me she is not like that she only wanted just me. I thought she was full of shit until she started sucking my dick.

LWilson: So you didn't stop her?
Chris: Hell no, She was doing some new shit! I love my wife but she not the best head giver in the world how could she be I'm the only one she has ever done that to.

LWilson: As far as you know you're the only one.
Chris: What do you mean?

LWilson: If you're cheating she could be too. Women cheat just as much as men or at least that's what statistics say.
Chris: Nah, she isn't the type to cheat.

LWilson: LOL, that's the same thing I thought about you.
Chris: Yeah, I guess so.

LWilson: So is that all, you got some head?
Chris: Nah, we hung out the whole two weeks. We had sex every night. It was something new, something different.

LWilson: Ya'll hung out?
Chris: Yeah she showed us all the hot spots and hooked my boys up with some of her friends we just had fun. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

LWilson: So was that the only time you cheated?
Chris: No, I cheated a few more times and I may cheat a little more.

LWilson: So why do you continue to cheat if your so in love with your wife.
Chris: So times I regret that fact that I love her. All my friends have these wild stories about sex with all these different girls, yes I know 90% of them are fabrications but some of them are true. I would love to have some wild college stories. I went to class in college then went home to my wife and baby. I didn't get to join a fraternity. I didn't get to stay out all night parting. I got a shit load of sleepless nights with a baby and bills screaming at me.

LWilson: So you blame your wife?
Chris: No, I don't blame her for having my baby, I didn't protect myself or her for that matter. If I didn't want a baby I should have used a condom. However, I do blame her for the way I feel now. I tried to come to her several times, which is way more then most men can say. She turned her back on me so what else was I suppose to do?

LWilson: Do you feel if she would have tried to understand that you would have never cheated?
Chris: Women always say that they can handle anything just talk to me. When men come out and say what's up women act like you stabbed them in the back. My wife acts like her pussy is the golden pussy and I shouldn't want or lust after any other pussy. I think if she would have been more open to the idea or at least talk to me I wouldn't be cheating now. I would love for her to be the leading role in my wild sex stories, but she turned down the job.


To be continued........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word More! People always ask why do men/women cheat this blog is providing answers.

Anonymous said...

This guy typed his wife isn't the type to cheat, but he doesn't know what she's doing. She could be having affairs left and right and he wouldn't be the wiser and I bet he would leave her if he found out she was cheating! This is what pisses me off - many men like to cheat but don't want their women to cheat or could ever imaging them cheating on them. When they find out their woman is cheating, she becomes all kinds of bitches, "hos" and sluts, but when they do it, he may expect her to stay with and forgive him, and unfortunately, many women do stay with cheaters...and the cheaters keep cheating. Sad!!!

Even though this blog is an eye-opener, there is no good reason to cheat. To me, cheaters are stupid selfish and hurtful.

Jill Scott's Hot New Album!!

Jill Scott The Real Thing