
Since I have been getting so many different opinions on things that I have posted on this blog here is everyone's opportunity to give their 2 cents. If you would like to be interviewed for the book you are more then welcome. I will gladly interview anyone whom is willing. Or if you have a comment that you would like me to post for you, I would be happy to post it. You may email me at
whydomencheat@gmail.com . If you have any question or concerns about my blog you may contact me there as well.
All names of those whom are interviewed are changed for their protection. No personal information is attained during interviews. So please don't or stop emailing me and asking if that is such and such. Please do not email me if your not serious about being interview or a serious question.
1 comment:
This has been said so many times, men and women cheat for several different reasons but what are we all getting from this? COMMUNICATE with one another. Find out what kind of mate u have and decide if that is what u want out of a spouse before u get in too deep. If ur married, don't be afraid to say how u really feel and ask for what u want. Be honest with questions and responses in order to get the most truthful reaction. My issue is sometimes I just can't find the words to say what I want and what I want to know.....m. glove
Post a Comment