Sunday, December 16, 2007

Respect.......?

After speaking to an older man on how he views men accepting a women cheating, I was left with my mouth wide open.

LWilson: Have you ever been cheated on?
Sam: Yes, when she cheated I felt it as soon as I looked at her. She was balling when I walked in the door. She broke my heart.

LWilson: Did you cheat on her?
Sam: Yes, but with her permission.

LWilson: That would not be cheating if you had permission, right?
Sam: Yes and No, I set the terms. Whenever, wherever, and however I wanted and I would let her know about it when I did.

LWilson: Did you cheat right away?
Sam: No I made her sweat it out for a while.

LWilson: Did you forgive her? Did the relationship continue?
Sam: Yes, I did forgive her and we continued the relationship, but I had to have insurance policy to keep her respect.

LWilson: Insurance to keep respect? I'm confused, what do you mean?
Sam: You see I had it in my head and it is true, you forgive a woman for cheating and she simply looses respect for you.

LWilson: So how did you keep her respect for you?
Sam: I turn her in to my little slut.

LWilson: You turned her into a slut? How so? How did that keep respect in the relationship?
Sam: I turned us into swingers as a punishment. She was naughty as hell anything i wanted, 2 guys on 1 girl sort of thing. I really prefer the two women on me thing to be honest, but this was her punishment.

LWilson: So she only did it because she cheated?
Sam: Yes and also to make me happy. You see we loved each other deeply; as a matter of fact I still love her to this day.

LWilson: Are you guys still together?
Sam: No, the swinging was our demise.

LWilson: So you plan backfired?
Sam: Yes, Because it derived from the wrong nature, I went over board.

LWilson: So would you do the same thing again?
Sam: Yes, but I would have stop it earlier. If she wanted to continue it we would have, but I know she wouldn't have wanted that.

1 comment:

mytmy said...

He really didn't love her because he would not have subjected her to that. And for him to want revenge like he did he never really forgave her.

Jill Scott's Hot New Album!!

Jill Scott The Real Thing